- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Annex, Kitchen and Fellowship Room
- Save to your Calendar
Join us on April 27, from 10 am to 2 pm, for an encouraging seminar for parents, leaders and teachers led by Alisha Stobbe, a Marriage and Family Therapist (MA MFT) and Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC). Alisha will give an overview of technology and teen engagement: social media, pornography, texting/sexting and gaming and cover the impacts of screen-time on children's developing brain. She will give internet safety tips and ideas on how to support and guide your child.
Here are some important details about the day:
- During the seminar, childcare will be provided.
- A light lunch will be served to all participants.
- This is a free event (but we accept donations).
- We will meet in the Annex (upstairs room).
- RSVP appreciated. To register please contact Rika at [email protected] or call 778-953-4251.