- ROCKidz - Grade 1-7 children begin worship every Sunday in the annex at 10:30am, followed by a morning filled with interactive Bible teaching, projects and activities until 12:00pm.
- ROCKery - The ROCKery, ages 3-5, begins worship with the ROCKidz at 10:30am, then moves to the lower floor in the main building to their own beautiful teaching space, with treehouse and tire swing, from 11:00am - 12:00pm.
- Nursery - For our precious babes under 3, there is a cozy cottage nursery next to the ROCKery complete with change table/sink. Parents can attend to their little one and watch the service live on-screen in the comfort of home-inspired surroundings.
- KIDZClub - Children in grades 1-7 meet in the annex on Fridays from 7-9pm for an evening of games, arts and crafts, cooking, movies, special speakers, or outings, and a word from God's Word. A great place to bring friends!
- BEE & ME - Tea & Tots and Bee & Tots have now combined for our Thursday morning drop-in from 9:30am -11:30am, where Bee is for Bible! Come for play, bouncy castle, craft, snack, and gather for stories and songs. Geared for preschoolers, but all children are welcome.
- BUBBLE TIME - Got a little lockdown fever? Call or email Rika to book some play space with your bubble friends, any time of the week. Do your homework, school projects, read, play, or just chill. For all ages, but must come with a grown-up!
To have more info concerning our children activities, please contact Rika @ 778 953 4251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org