ONSITE ACTIVITIES RE-OPENING W/ LIMITED SPACE
ZOOM OPTION STILL AVAILABLE
On-Site Sunday Activities:
On Sunday June 21 we are re-opening on-site church activities after our hibernation! The building where the children meet has been cleaned and is ready. Timing will coordinate with the shortened adult service, which will be from 10:30 to 11:30am. Our space is limited so that we can comply with social distancing and with the province's guideline that only allows gatherings of <50 people. Therefore, please let one of the leaders know if your child will be joining us for any in-person gathering in advance.
If in the coming weeks you would like to attend adult services after dropping off your child, please RSVP to Pastor Vic at [email protected] or 778-
Please be aware that the children will be singing, but masks will not be mandated. We will do social distancing and hand washing as recommended by our B.C. health authorities. All reasonable precautions will be taken regarding cleanliness.
ALL children will meet directly in the annex and be expected to stay there until picked up, as each building will have its own count of people. The ROCKery/nursery in the main building will be closed for now. If your child has difficulty following direction, you may need to stay with them.
For those kids who are not ready to return, for now they can still join us on Zoom. For preschool, we will begin the ROCKery program at 10:30 instead of 9:30 and also Zoom it. There is a new link zoom for ROCKery, please contact Rika or the office in case you would like to be sent that link.
Update on Tot Groups:
We are hoping to gradually restart the Tot groups in July, but just on Tuesdays, same time 9:30 - 11:30. We will limit it to 10 children per morning and you will need to call in advance if you would like to sign up.
We have several dynamic ministries for youth and children:
- ROCKery - preschool children aged 3-5 on Sunday mornings.
- ROCKidz - grades 1 to 7 on Sunday mornings.
- Tea & Tots - Free drop-in playtime for preschool children every Tuesday morning from 9:30am-11:30am. Bouncy castle and snacks, songs, and activities. Join us for a morning of fun!
- Bee & Tots - Free drop-in playtime for preschool children every Thursday morning from 9:30am-11:30am. Same as on Tuesday with Bible stories!
- KIDZClub - Friday night program for grades 1-7 at 7pm. All welcome!
- There is a parent-supervised infant "cottage" for children under the age of 3 yrs.
Contact Rika for more information.