ONSITE ACTIVITIES SUSPENDED
The COVID-19 crisis has forced us to suspend our multiple onsite activities for children. However, a few online alternatives are being offered so that the children can remain connected with each other and also with the leaders and with the Bible lessons! Children aged 4-5 and children grades 1-7 are invited to join online ROCKery and ROCKidz, respectively. For more info click: Rockery or Rockidz
We have several dynamic ministries for youth and children:
- ROCKery - preschool children aged 3-5 on Sunday mornings.
- ROCKidz - grades 1 to 7 on Sunday mornings.
- Tea & Tots - Free drop-in playtime for preschool children every Tuesday morning from 9:30am-11:30am. Bouncy castle and snacks, songs, and activities. Join us for a morning of fun!
- Bee & Tots - Free drop-in playtime for preschool children every Thursday morning from 9:30am-11:30am. Same as on Tuesday with Bible stories!
- KIDZClub - Friday night program for grades 1-7 at 7pm. All welcome!
- There is a parent-supervised infant "cottage" for children under the age of 3 yrs.
Contact Rika for more information.
- Youth Grades 8-12 - Every Friday night from 7:00-9:30 pm at church (unless notified). Contact Tracer and Carolyn 778-836-2977.