In this Psalm, David says that he completely trusts in God above all the options available.
What are the implications in trusting in God? What difference does it make?
- A person who trusts in God becomes transparent before God and people. Satan will have a greater control over us if we hide our sin and ourselves.
- When people oppose you, obey and trust in God to be working in the situation even if the present conditions look negative.
- We become more willing to learn and be humble (so we can ask God for direction and wisdom).
- We will understand that our salvation from sin can only come from God. We trust in his promise to forgive all our sins.
- We can trust God with everyone and everything in our lives.
When you trust him, God will mold our character and guide our steps.